We help hold manufacturers of defective products liable for the injuries they cause.
Have you suffered an injury, developed an illness, or lost a loved one due to a defective product? You deserve compensation. However, the company responsible for the defective product is hardly likely to offer this compensation on their own—and if they do, it is likely to be inadequate to your needs.
In order to secure the full and fair compensation appropriate to your damages and suffering, you will need an experienced product liability attorney on your side.
Who Better to Choose than The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker?
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker works with a nationally recognized team of law firms that is focused on obtaining the maximum recovery possible on product liability cases. Our team has an impressive track record, with over 200 Vioxx, 200 Firestone tire/Ford rollover, and over 150 Sulzer artificial hip cases handled.
Types of Product Liability Cases
Corporations have a responsibility to ensure that their products are reasonably safe when used for their intended purpose. Any of the following types of defects can justify a product liability claim:
- Faulty Products — When you purchase a product, you have a right to assume that it is safe for its intended use and will perform as advertised. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Sometimes—either accidentally or deliberately—manufacturers allow faulty products to go to market. This can result in all kinds of harm to the public, including serious illness, bodily injury, and even death.
- Design Defects — such as an SUV prone to rollovers due to a poorly positioned center of gravity or to roof collapse due to poorly designed roof supports.
- Manufacturing Defects — such as a metal hip replacement breaking prematurely due to substandard manufacturing processes or a food product contaminated with salmonella at the factory.
- Machine Defects — machines help improve production efficiency in the workplace. However, if the machine is defective it can also cause serious workplace injuries such as crushed fingers or hands, amputations, burns, or blindness.
Depending on the type of defect involved in your product liability case, it may require slightly different types of evidence and arguments. Fortunately, our experienced attorneys can handle any type of defective product case. We are familiar with all the standard defenses that product manufacturers can use and we know how to attack them effectively.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Is My Case Worth?
Product liability lawsuits provide the potential to recover many different types of damages, including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
- Punitive damages (to punish companies for particularly egregious misconduct)
The value of your case will depend on a variety of factors, including the amount of your damages, the strength of the evidence against the manufacturer of the defective product, and whether you are participating in a class action lawsuit. However, our experienced product liability attorneys can provide a reasonable estimate of the value of your specific case upon request.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you would like more information about a potential product liability case, please contact us at 800-333-0000 today. The initial consultation is always free. Since we offer no-risk representation, you will never have to pay us a dime unless we win your case.