The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is a respected plaintiff’s law firm with a well-earned reputation as the #1 automobile accident law firm in Southern California. In the course of 50 years of experience, we have successfully represented over 100,000 clients, recovering over $2 billion in compensation for people just like you. We have over 150 experienced attorneys, paralegals, and support staff ready and willing to fight to get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. We know the law, and we have been successful in 95 percent of our cases. If we are not successful in your case, we won’t charge you a dime.
Our Alliances Help You Gain the Best Possible Outcome
In addition to providing effective representation for motor vehicle accident cases, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is also able to help clients get the best possible resolution to many other types of cases, thanks to our alliance with the respected firm of Perona, Langer, Beck, and Harrison. Our alliance with PLBH gives our clients access to superior
representation in matters ranging from workers compensation to employment law. Their esteemed law firm has successfully brought to a conclusion many multi-million dollar settlements and jury verdicts, including:
- Roe v. Doe: $2,400,000 – Exposure to Toluene diisocyanate
- Roe v. Doe: $1,500,000 – Automobile Accident
- Roe v. Doe: $1,375,000 – Automobile Accident
- Roe v. Doe: $1,500,000 – Water Skiing Accident
- Roe v. Doe: $2,435,865 – Offshore Drilling Accident
- Roe v. Doe: $7,000,000 + $10,000,000 Bond – Landslide
- Roe v. Doe: $1,275,000 – Water Intrusion and Inadequate Drainage
- Roe v. Doe: $16,000,000 – Landslide
- Roe v. Doe: $1,600,000 – Construction Defect affecting Condos
- Roe v. Doe: $2,449,000 – Fraud and Unfair Competition
- Roe v. Doe: $2,000,000 – Illegal Government Action
- Roe v. Doe: $1,275,000 – Fraud and Unfair Competition
- Roe v. Doe: $1,790,000 – Fraud
Insurance Bad Faith
- Roe v. Doe: $1,400,000 – Failure to Pay Claim
- Roe v. Doe: $1,250,000 – Failure to Pay Court Costs
We’re Part of a Nationally Recognized Team
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker works with a nationally recognized team of law firms that is focused on obtaining the maximum recovery possible on product liability cases. Our expertise extends from the most specific automobile defect cases to expansive pharmaceutical products liability claims to corporate fraud litigation. Our team has an impressive track record, with over 200 Vioxx, 200 Firestone tire / Ford rollover, and over 150 Sulzer artificial hip cases handled. Here is a sample of some awards our team has produced:
- $4,900,000,000 Jury Verdict for Defective Vehicle Design
- $3,300,000,000 Settlement for Unfair Business Practices and False Advertising
- $128,000,000 Jury Verdict for Defective Vehicle Design
- $45,000,000 Settlement for Fraudulent Business Practices
- $15,000,000 Jury Verdict for Defective Seatbelt Design
- $12,300,000 Settlement for Construction Site Accident
- $10,600,000 Jury Verdict for Negligent Freeway Maintenance
- $5,200,000 Settlement for Premises Liability and Negligent Design
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker are active members of the legal community. One of our senior attorneys, Jeffrey Billings, was selected as a Southern California Super Lawyer, and is also a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. We are also members of the American Association of Justice, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Consumers Attorneys of Los Angeles, and the Better Business Bureau. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker’s Arizona locations have membership in the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association and the Arizona Women Lawyers Association.
We Care About Our Community
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker supports local and distant communities. For over 10 years, our office has provided over $200,000 in scholarships to local students who have overcome difficult situations to display a desire to succeed through academic excellence and community service. Our office has also donated funds to World Vision, a charity that helps provide clean water or other necessities of daily life for more than 100 million people in nearly 100 countries worldwide. Our Long Beach offices also hold an annual blood drive with the American Red Cross. We have teamed up with the LAPD to distribute toys to thousands of children. Larry H. Parker personally gives back to the community in his own heartfelt manner as well.
We Serve All of California and Arizona
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker represents clients throughout California and Arizona. We are headquartered in Long Beach, with additional offices in Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange, Fresno, and Bakersfield in California, and Phoenix and Tucson in Arizona.
Call us at 800-333-0000 to learn more about our firm. Don’t worry we will come to you to learn about your case if you desire.