Premises Liability Accident Lawyers
Property owners and occupants must maintain their properties in a sufficiently safe state. They can be held accountable for any damages when they violate this duty. The California premises liability lawyers at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker could assist you in pursuing compensation for your lost wages, medical expenses, and other damages incurred due to your accident if you were hurt on someone else’s property.
The best premises liability law firm Southern California has to offer is The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. Our personal injury lawyers are here to assist injury victims and are aware of the repercussions of premises liability accidents. Injuries can have lasting effects ranging from moderate to highly severe. A knowledgeable premises liability lawyer from our firm can assist you in seeking compensation from the negligent party if you have been hurt while on someone else’s property. We’ll see that you receive financial compensation for harms, including future medical costs and rehabilitation, pain and suffering, disability and deformity, lost wages, reduced future earnings, and more, in addition to medical expenditures.
Premises Liability: What Is It?
Premises liability refers to the legal situation in which accident harm happens due to hazardous conditions on another person’s property. The foundation of a premises liability claim is negligence, just like most personal injury claims.
Simply put, a victim of an injury or their personal injury lawyer must demonstrate that a property owner was negligent concerning the upkeep or operation of their property to obtain a settlement.
The following conditions must hold true for a premises liability claim to be valid:
- An injury must have occurred on someone else’s property.
- The property must have been in an unsafe condition.
- The property owner knew or should have had reasonable knowledge that the premises were in an unsafe condition.
- The property owner did not take reasonable care to amend the unsafe condition of their property.
Our Lawyers For Premises Liability Handle The Following Cases:
There are practically endless circumstances that could result in a premises liability claim. You must work with a lawyer with experience handling various premises liability cases because every case is different. The lawyers at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker have the knowledge and tactical approaches to represent you and your loved ones throughout settlement discussions and any ensuing litigation.
We manage claims for premises liability involving but not limited to:
- Trip or Slip and Fall Accidents
- Explosions or Fires
- Swimming Pool Injuries
- Pet and Animal Attacks
- Claims Arising From Negligent Security
- Injuries Due to Broken Glass
- Injuries at Amusement Parks, Farms, Residential Homes, Malls, and Theaters
- Apartment Complex Negligence.
What Injuries Are Common Under Premises Liability?
Among the most frequent accident injuries we observe in cases involving premises responsibility are:
- Bone Fractures
- Ligament Injuries and Burns
- Neck Wounds
- Electric Shock
- Fall Injuries/Slip-and-Fall Incidents
- Spinal Cord Damage
How Much Compensation Can I Get for a Premises Liability Claim?
Damages in a premises liability case may be significant. You should be aware of the categories of damages for which you may be eligible as an accident victim.
Medical Bills – These cover all associated medical expenditures, from the time of your injury to any long-term medical expenses, such as those associated with surgery, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and medication.
Lost Income – You might need to take time off work after an injury to heal physically. Salaries, tips, bonuses, and any long-term loss of earning potential can all be considered lost wages.
Property Damage – As part of your premises liability claim, you may be entitled to compensation if you have lost or damaged property due to a negligently induced accident.
Agony and Suffering – Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may be able to obtain damages and compensation for your pain. The claim amount will be significantly larger if your injury has long-term effects that force you to alter your lifestyle.
Emotional Discomfort – Following a premises liability accident, a wounded victim may need to mentally acclimate to new adjustments. After an injury, anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder may develop.
Loss of Consortium – In a compensation claim, loss of consortium can pay for any effects an injury may have on your spouse or other close family members. Loss of intimacy, infertility, and companionship are all included in this.
What Must Be Done After A Premises Accident Occurs?
A skilled premises liability lawyer can help you if you recently got hurt on someone else’s property.
A personal injury lawyer advises taking the following actions right away:
- Get medical help right away. It’s crucial to have any injuries checked out by a licensed medical practitioner.
- Call the police. If you get hurt while on someone else’s property, you should let the owner and any other supervisors know right away. Involving the police is advantageous since they will create an official accident report. The accident report can be required in the future to demonstrate negligence.
- Compile evidence at the scene of the accident. Take pictures of the accident scene with your phone and note down any witnesses’ contact details.
- Take no action when an insurance company calls. The goal of an adjuster’s continuous contact with you is to persuade you to accept a settlement offer. When this occurs, disregard it and speak with a knowledgeable premises liability lawyer. Your lawyers should handle all negotiations.
- Hire a liability lawyer. When you call us immediately, we will provide a free, no-obligation legal consultation for your liability case. This implies that you are under no obligation to select us as your legal counsel, even after our phone conversation.
Will Having A Premises Liability Lawyer Help My Case?
Yes! Our legal team will thoroughly investigate your premises liability issue. If required, we will hire private detectives and subject-matter specialists to determine the exact nature of your injuries and pinpoint the responsible party. Our premises liability lawyers will seek compensation on your behalf after establishing culpability.
Hold those responsible accountable for their negligence that caused your premises liability injuries. Allow the lawyers at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to fight for the just compensation you are due. Call 800-333-0000 today and receive your free case consultation.