Top California Work Injury Lawyers
California employees have a right to work in a safe environment. Unfortunately, workers in the Los Angeles area do not always find themselves in secure circumstances. As a result, accidents may happen and result in injuries to workers.
It’s crucial to look for a qualified injury lawyer to help you determine if you are eligible to submit a personal injury claim and/or a workers’ compensation claim. A lawyer from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker will help you determine the best path to take while guiding you through each step of the litigation process. Time is of the essence, since waiting may bar you from filing a lawsuit.
Please fill out our online form or give us a call at 866-536-5788 to schedule a free, no-obligation case consultation with one of our Southern California workplace injury lawyers.
Is A Lawyer Necessary For A Work Injury Claim?
From minor scrapes and bruises to the other end of the spectrum—permanent impairment or even death—workplace injuries can range widely.
Here are some reasons why an injured worker should consider contacting a workplace accident lawyer from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker.
- The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker provides free, no-obligation consultations for work injury case evaluations. Simply arrange a consultation to have a staff member analyze your case and answer any of your questions.
- An insurance company may contact you in any personal injury lawsuit involving another person’s carelessness and attempt to convince you to accept a settlement offer. Sadly, this offer will almost always be below the true worth of your injury claim. The top workplace injury law firm in Southern California will battle insurance adjusters and fight for the highest settlement possible in your case.
- After an accident, options can be discussed with a personal injury lawyer at the most reputable workplace injury law office in the Los Angeles metro area. A knowledgeable personal injury lawyer from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can advise you on the best course of action for your worker’s compensation claim because they are familiar with the ins and outs of the courtroom procedure.
- Our law office’s work accident injury lawyers will negotiate your compensation on your behalf so you may recuperate and treat your injuries in peace. It can be exhausting to attempt to handle a personal injury claim independently. You won’t regret letting the lawyers at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker even if you don’t see your injury on this list. We have experience dealing with many injuries, and we have a sizable network of medical professionals who accept payments on a lien basis, so you won’t be responsible for paying your costs upfront. A vital piece of evidence for your workplace injury lawsuit will be the official doctor’s assessment of any physical trauma or injury.
What Are the Primary Reasons for Accidents at Work?
According to OSHA, over 100 workers die on average per week, or 5,250 workers killed on the job in 2018. Construction accidents accounted for more than 21% of occupational fatalities in the private sector, but injuries can happen in any industry.
Several of the typical reasons for work accidents are listed below:
- Faulty Machinery or Complete Equipment Failure
- Inadequate Instruction or Training
- Obstructed Exits and Walkways
- Disregard of Boundaries, Guidelines, and Limitations
- Violations of Safety
- Absence or Obstruction of Signs
- Unskilled or Careless Personnel
What Steps Should I Take Following An Injury At Work?
- Keep your cool. Worrying merely makes the situation worse. After the accident, remaining composed will help you keep your head clear and make more rational decisions.
- Examine your own and others’ injuries, and call 9-1-1 if necessary. Lives can be saved with prompt action.
- If you were hurt due to someone else’s negligence which is not your employer, call the police. Your personal injury lawsuit may be aided later if you have a thorough police report of the workplace accident.
- Take pictures of your wounds and the accident location. This will be essential supporting evidence for your claim.
- Obtain the names and phone numbers of any witnesses to the accident. Your accusation will sound more credible if there are witnesses.
- Do not provide any insurance companies with statements or take up any settlement offers. In most cases, insurance adjusters will try to offer the injured party less money than they are legally entitled to. First, speak with a lawyer, and let them handle any negotiations!
- Avoid sharing details about the collision on social media since insurance companies frequently attempt to distort this information for their gain.
- You should immediately contact a workplace accident lawyer at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 866-536-5788 for help with your personal injury lawsuit.
Why Choose Us as Your Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Simple: We get results! The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker works together with the highly distinguished firm of Perona, Langer, Beck, and Harrison to handle workers’ compensation claims large and small. Our alliance has produced excellent results for countless clients and we are confident we can help secure maximum compensation for you too.
Why Hire A Lawyer With Decades of Experience
We know the catastrophic effects a workplace accident may have on injured victims and their families. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, our workplace accident lawyers are committed to seeing that justice is done and the offending party is made to answer for their deeds.
We put in a lot of effort to ensure that your case has the greatest potential conclusion for you and your loved ones. This covers payment for past and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Even the biggest corporations are no match for our expertise and resources.
Please fill out our online form or call us at 866-536-5788 to organize a free, no-obligation case consultation with a workplace accident lawyer.