Widows and Widowers Benefits

Los Angeles Disabled Widows Benefits Lawyers At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker

Disabled Widow BenefitsOne of the most emotionally terrible situations a person may go through is losing a spouse. After they are gone, you have to consider a lot of things. These pressures sometimes are too much to handle.

Nobody ever likes to be forced to make arrangements for their own funeral, much less that of a spouse. Unfortunately, it may be up to the surviving spouse to make these and other challenging choices. Financial concerns can bring even more stress and sadness to an already challenging situation. This is one of the most difficult periods in many people’s lives. However, for surviving spouse’s who are disabled and unable to work the challenges can seem insurmountable.

Ensuring you receive all the benefits you are entitled to is one way to alleviate these concerns. This covers Social Security compensation for disabled widows or widowers. The financial stress that comes with losing a spouse might be lessened with the aid of these benefits.

Our team of knowledgeable and sympathetic lawyers at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can guide you through the procedure of applying for these benefits. We are here to support you wherever we can since we recognize how challenging this time is for you.

How Much Compensation Can a Disabled Widow Receive?

Several variables affect how much compensation you are eligible to receive from Social Security as a disabled widow. The benefit amount is generally determined by the deceased spouse’s earnings. The amount will increase in proportion to how much of the departed spouse’s earnings had Social Security taxes withheld.

Disabled widows may be eligible for benefits as early as age 50. Contacting a skilled Social Security lawyer in Southern California is the best approach to confirm your eligibility and begin the application process for disability compensation. We are committed to assisting customers in obtaining the Social Security disability benefits they are due. To find out more, call us at 866-536-5788 right away.

What Will Social Security Require To Pay A Disabled Widow?

You will need to present proof of your marriage to the deceased as well as documentation of their death. You will also need medical evidence proving your disability. In some cases, the medical evidence will need to fall within specific timeframes.

It is crucial to have an accomplished lawyer guide you through this procedure. We at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker are here to assist you in any way we can because we recognize how challenging this time is for you.

How Can a Lawyer Help?

Hiring a lawyer is strongly advised because the bureaucratic process of applying for Disabled Widows Benefits can be complicated. A lawyer with experience in this area can assist you in understanding the requirements and gathering the required documentation. After the death of a spouse, these benefits can make a significant difference in your financial stability. Allow our team to make this process easier for you so you can focus on what matters most.

It is critical to file for survivors’ benefits as soon as possible. Many make errors on their application, which can result in their claim being denied. We go over every detail to ensure your claim is approved as soon as possible. If your claim is denied, we can assist you in navigating the appeals process to ensure you receive the benefits you deserve.

Contact An Experienced Lawyer From The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Today

When you are grieving the death of your spouse, the last thing you want to think about is paperwork and government benefits. If you are a disabled widow, you should be aware of the Social Security benefits that may be available to you. The Social Security Administration (SSA) provides Disabled Widows Benefits, a special program that provides financial assistance to those who have lost their spouse, are age 50 or older, and are blind or disabled.

To learn more about how we can help you during this difficult time, please call 866-536-5788.