Best Disabled Widow Benefits Lawyers In Southern California
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker We Can Help You Get The Benefits You Deserve
It’s difficult enough to lose your spouse. As a disabled widow or widower, you don’t need the added stress of understanding the complex laws that stand in the way of receiving benefits, and that’s why The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to help. Our Southern California law firm lawyers can support you through this trying time by providing you with sympathetic guidance while you complete your application.
The legislative requirements for disability compensation for widows and widowers often overwhelm people.
Our firm’s lawyers are familiar with the intricate eligibility requirements so you do not need to be. You may concentrate on coping with the sad death of your spouse by letting us handle these complicated issues for you.
Among These Guidelines Are:
- You must be at least 50 years old.
- You may be eligible for disabled widow’s or widower’s benefits even if you are not disabled once you reach the age of 60.
- If you were still married when your spouse died, you must prove that you were married for at least nine months.
- If you were divorced at the time of death, you must prove that you were married for at least 7 years.
Work With Experienced Disability Lawyers In California Not Advocates
If you need to apply for Disabled Widow Benefits, you may have been advised to contact a Social Security Advocate for help. While advocates can offer valuable assistance with all the paperwork involved in a DWB application, many are not lawyers and they cannot provide the complete range of services that may be required to make sure you receive the benefits you are entitled to.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker we can provide the comprehensive and professional legal representation your application deserves. In partnership with one of Southern California’s largest and most successful law firms (Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin, and Harrison), we will guide you through every step of the DWB application process, including:
- Determining if you qualify for benefits.
- Securing the detailed documentation necessary to support your application.
- Filing the necessary paperwork.
- Meeting all important deadlines.
- Helping you obtain medical benefits.
- Appealing a claim that has been denied.
- Representing you at your Administrative Law Judge hearing.
We Can Save You From Costly Mistakes
If you were to try to fill out your own DWB application, chances are you would end up making one or more errors that could result in your benefits being delayed or denied entirely. Why risk missing out on thousands of dollars worth of benefits when you can simply ask The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to assist you? We can help prevent common errors that individuals often make on their applications, such as:
- Leaving out medical details.
- Forgetting to include a complete work history.
- Making errors in financial information.
- Getting dates wrong.
- Using the wrong code numbers or ID numbers.
- Making typos or other errors that make the application hard to process.
With our lawyers assisting you, you can rest assured your application or appeal will be primed for success. We’ll make sure the application is correct, complete, and submitted on time. If your claim proceeds to a hearing, we will represent you before the Administrative Law Judge.
You Can Afford A Disabled Widow Benefits Lawyer
It is extremely difficult to make a successful DWB application or appeal without professional help. So by not hiring a DWB attorney, you’re not really saving any money—you’re losing money! At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we make it easy to get the quality representation you need even on the strictest budget. How? By not charging any legal fees until we win your claim. If we do not secure benefits for you, you will not have to pay us a penny.
Call Now to Start Your Application
Remember, there are time constraints involved in DWB applications and appeals. It is very important to contact an experienced lawyer as soon as possible so that we can make sure the necessary steps are taken within the deadlines. To learn more, call us at 800-333-0000 and request your free initial consultation.