Many folks are comfortable simply calling their insurance carrier and letting them handle the situation after a vehicle accident. They generally have no idea that by doing so, they risk having their claim settled for far less money than they deserve.
Others opt to at least speak with an expert automobile accident attorney about their situation before taking any action. There are a variety of reasons why people seek the advice of vehicle accident attorneys. Keep reading to learn more and then contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000 if you have been involved in a car accident and require legal help.
The facts were determined in a poll
The top 10 reasons consumers contact an auto accident attorney were revealed in a poll performed on behalf of the Insurance Research Council. Because survey respondents might select more than one response, the percentages will total greater than 100%.
- I was advised to consult an attorney by a friend – 33 percent
- I wanted to get the most money out of the deal – 22 percent
- My doctor advised that I consult an attorney – 16 percent
- I was upset with the delay in settlement – 15 percent
- I spotted a discount on an attorney’s advertisement – 13 percent
- The sum provided in my settlement did not meet my expectations – 10 percent
- The other party was uninsured – 9 percent
- My insurance company denied my claim – 8 percent
- I was approached by a lawyer – 7 percent
- I had a problem with my collision/rental coverage – 5 percent
Even if you do not hire an expert car accident attorney, it is still in your best interests to consult an experienced car accident attorney about your case if you have been badly hurt. Your attorney can help you with a variety of things, including determining whether you have legal grounds for a personal injury claim against the motorist who caused your accident and estimating the worth of your case.
If your case has complexity, such as the need to sue a trucking business for an accident caused by one of its drivers or the need to sue an auto manufacturer for an accident caused by a car fault, an attorney’s assistance will be crucial.
Why should you hire Larry H. Parker’s law offices?
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is Southern California’s leading vehicle accident law practice. We’ve handled thousands of vehicle accident claims and recovered billions of dollars in damages, including multi-million-dollar judgments and settlements. We have the resources necessary to take on the most difficult matters, such as those involving employer responsibility and car problems, because we are a major business.
You can count on us for high-quality counsel, and you won’t have to pay anything until we win your case. For additional information, call 800-333-0000 for a free consultation.