Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Burbank CA
Have you been injured due to someone else’s recklessness or negligence? In order to preserve your ability to file a personal injury claim and secure full and fair compensation for your injuries and suffering, you need to hire a personal injury attorney in Burbank CA immediately. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker makes an excellent choice. We’ve won over $2 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we know how to win all kinds of personal injury accident cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Burbank CA
- Proving Liability: Obviously, identifying the party who caused your accident–and proving they are in fact liable–is a key part of any personal injury claim. As your personal injury attorney in Burbank CA, we can help you gather the necessary evidence and incorporate it into a strong argument for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: If your injuries are not properly documented, the defense could easily argue that you are not really hurt, or that are exaggerating your pain. This could ruin your case. We can connect you with qualified medical specialists who can provide complete and accurate diagnosis of your injuries and provide expert testimony as needed.
- Settlement Negotiation: The first step towards securing compensation in a personal injury case is to prepare a demand letter for the insurance company and open settlement negotiations. Thanks to our many years of experience as a personal injury attorney in Burbank CA, we have an excellent sense for the types of deals that insurance companies are likely to agree to, and we can help you get a fair settlement.
- Litigation: If negotiations do not produce an acceptable settlement offer, you may wish to take your case before a judge. As your personal injury attorney in Burbank CA, we can advise you of your best options and the risks involved in pursuing them. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Remember, you only get one chance at securing the full and fair compensation you deserve for a personal injury accident, so you need to consider all offers very carefully to make sure they are really adequate to your needs. Having a personal injury attorney in Burbank CA review the offers will help prevent you from missing out on valuable compensation.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can provide the information you need to make intelligent decisions about settlement offers. Most importantly, we can tell you what your case is really worth. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial 800-333-0000.. We offer free case evaluations to all prospective clients. If you have a strong case and you want to hire us, we will begin working immediately. You will not need to pay us until after we win your case.