Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Bell Gardens CA
Have you been injured due to someone else’s recklessness or negligence? In order to exercise your right to compensation, you will definitely need an experienced personal injury attorney in Bell Gardens CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. After more than 40 years of experience, we know the best strategies to employ to help our clients maximize their compensation following any kind of personal injury accident, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Bell Gardens CA
- Proving Liability: Obviously, identifying the party who caused your accident–and proving they are in fact liable–is a key part of any personal injury claim. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Bell Gardens CA, we understand the nuances of the liability laws that affect different types of accidents, and we know where to look to uncover the evidence necessary to prove your legal right to compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: When the defense cannot avoid admitting liability for your accident, the next tactic they will use is trying to downplay the severity of your injuries. We can not only connect you with expert physicians for proper medical diagnosis. We can also help create a record of visible injuries as they heal with photographs, and help you keep a personal injury journal to document your mental state during recovery.
- Settlement Negotiation: Most personal injury cases are settled in negotiations with the insurance company. Thanks to our many years of experience as a personal injury attorney in Bell Gardens CA, we have an excellent sense for the types of deals that insurance companies are likely to agree to, and we can help you get a fair settlement.
- Litigation: In some cases, it may be appropriate to file a lawsuit and let a judge award the damages. As your personal injury attorney in Bell Gardens CA, we will provide our honest opinion as to whether this is the right move for your specific circumstances. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Insurance companies routinely make lowball settlement offers that may not even cover your medical bills, much less your other expenses. If you do not consult a personal injury attorney in Bell Gardens CA, you may not realize this and you could easily end up accepting an unfair offer.
You can trust The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to properly quantify your damages so you can have an accurate baseline to compare settlement offers against. When calculating your compensation, we will include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial 800-333-0000. We will provide a free case evaluation to help determine your rights and options. We offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients, so you can get the representation you need at no upfront cost. We will not ask for a penny until we win your case.