Read Answers to Some of the Most Commonly Asked Questions of Personal Injury Attorneys

When a car accident occurs, it’s possible that you will wonder what your rights are and what you should do next. The best course of action is to get in touch with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker for a free case review at 800-333-0000. We can inform you of your choices and whether you have a personal injury case. For answers to some of the more typical queries about auto accidents, continue reading, and then get in touch with us right away.

What should I do as soon as possible after my accident?

Making sure that everyone receives any essential medical assistance is of utmost importance while you are actually on the accident scene. You should also bring as much documentation as you can, if you can do so safely. This entails gathering contact information from each and every individual present, documenting the event with photos and notes, etc. Your personal injury lawyer will benefit from every detail, no matter how tiny.

Should I visit my doctor right away?

It’s simple to respond that “yes,” you should visit a doctor. Keep in mind that there are numerous injuries that you won’t immediately detect. Your doctor can provide the physical examination you require to confirm your health.

If the police report shows I’m at fault, do I have any options?

Yes. Never accept responsibility for an accident at the scene. Don’t worry if the cops write a report saying you were at fault. In California, liability is not so straightforward. Even if you contributed a small amount to the accident, you may still be entitled to compensation.

Why can’t I accept the settlement that the insurance companies are willing to offer?

Keep in mind that the insurance companies are supposed to serve their shareholders, not the public. To make as much money as they can is their aim. This indicates that they are aggressively attempting to settle your claim for as low money as possible. Never accept an insurance offer without first consulting a lawyer.

What types of damages am I qualified to receive?

You may be entitled to compensation for a range of losses, including past and future medical expenses, lost wages, discomfort and suffering, and property damage. But keep in mind that even if the accident wasn’t your fault, you wouldn’t be eligible for pain and suffering damages if you weren’t covered.

How can I be certain that I have a case?

Dial 800-333-0000 to reach The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We’ll begin with a free case evaluation during which we’ll learn more about your situation and inform you of your alternatives. We will accept your case on a contingency basis if you choose to deal with us. This indicates that we will complete the task without requesting any prior payment from you.

We will deduct our fee from your award once the matter has been resolved or you have received a compensation. Contact us right away at 800-333-0000 to learn more about how this agreement operates or to begin working on your case.