After an auto accident, the situation can easily get out of control. The best thing you can do is to stay focused and not let your emotions get the best of you. It is important to begin preserving the evidence needed to prove your injury. A skilled auto accident law firm, such as The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, can advise you on how to preserve the evidence that can best prove your case.
Some things that you can do at the scene to help preserve evidence and assist our auto accident lawyers include the following:
- Take photographs of the accident scene, the damage to your vehicle, and damaged personal items. You can use your cell phone to do this.
- Use a notepad or cell phone to record the names of witnesses and other important facts. Record the weather, the time of day, and anything else that you think could become relevant.
- See a doctor and get copies of your doctor bills. These are important items that your attorney needs to prove your case.
Negotiation and settlement of auto accidents
Our auto accident attorneys know how to present the necessary information and evidence to begin the process of negotiation with the involved insurance company. The attorney can also advise you on other items that can help with your case, such as keeping a calendar with dates that show your doctor visits, missed work, and anything out of the ordinary throughout your daily life.
Our accident lawyers can also help you negotiate for:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost earnings
- Any other damages you incurred due to the accident, such as pain and suffering
While the majority of auto accident claims settle at the adjuster level, it is likely that the adjuster for the case will make an offer to settle your claim for far less than the company is capable of paying. In the event that the parties cannot come to agreement, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker’s skilled auto accident lawyers will be ready to take your case to trial.
We’ll Fight For You!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker’s skilled team of auto accident attorneys firm can provide the aggressive representation you need. Contact our experienced auto accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as soon as possible after your accident to discuss your case. Send us an email or call us at (800) 333-0000 for a free consultation.