After a car accident, things may quickly spiral out of hand. The greatest thing you can do is maintain your focus and avoid allowing your emotions to control you. It’s critical to start gathering the proof you’ll need to substantiate your injuries. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, a professional vehicle accident personal injury attorney, will assist you on how to preserve the evidence that will best establish your case.
Just contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000 for a free legal consultation.
Gathering evidence after the accident
The following are some things you may do at the site to help preserve evidence and aid our auto accident lawyers:
- Take pictures of the accident site, the damage to your car, and any personal goods that have been harmed. You can accomplish this using your cell phone.
- Take down the names of witnesses and any pertinent information on a notepad or on your phone. Keep track of the weather, the time of day, and anything else you think could be important.
- Consult a physician and obtain copies of your medical bills. These are crucial pieces of evidence that your attorney will need to prove your case.
Auto accident settlement and negotiation
Our car accident lawyers know how to submit the required information and proof to start the negotiating process with the insurance company involved. Other items that can help with your case include keeping a calendar with dates that indicate your doctor appointments, missed work, and anything out of the usual in your everyday life, which the attorney can advise you on.
Our accident attorneys can also assist you in negotiating for:
- Medical expenditures, both now and in the future
- Lost earnings
- Other losses you suffered as a result of the accident, such as pain and suffering
While the majority of vehicle accident claims are settled at the adjuster level, the adjuster for your case is likely to make a settlement offer that is considerably less than the business is capable of paying. If the parties are unable to reach an agreement, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker‘s experienced auto accident attorneys will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We’re going to fight for you!
The professional team of vehicle accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can offer you with the aggressive counsel you require. Contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as soon as possible following your accident to discuss your case with one of our experienced vehicle accident attorneys. For a free consultation, send us an email or contact us at 800-333-0000.