Does Your Employer Owe You Back Wages? Find Out How an Attorney Can Help

There are both state and federal laws regarding wages and labor and they exist to protect workers. If your employer does not pay you accurately for the amount of time you have worked then you may have grounds for a wage and hour dispute. However, these laws can be confusing and it can be complicated to try and handle this on your own. This is why it is wise to work with an employment law attorney who can handle the case for you.

The good news is that we are here to help. We work with the highly-respected employment law firm Perona, Langer, Serbin, and Harrison. Together we can ensure you get the skilled representation you need for a fair outcome to your wage and hour dispute.

We can help with any wage and hour dispute

There are a number of violations that can be included under the term “wage and hour dispute.” Some law firms only take certain cases – often the ones that are simple to win – but we take cases big or small, no matter how complex or simple. We have worked on minimum wage violations, lost wages, tip pooling violations, unpaid overtime, and unpaid bonuses, just to name a few.

Have you been misclassified as a contractor?

One of the most common situations in which we see individuals not realize what their rights are include situations in which they are an employee but have been classified as an independent contractor. If an employer does this with the intent of no longer having to comply with wage and hour laws, as well as other benefits, then they may be breaking the law and you may be eligible for compensation.

It is your money and you have a right to it

Do not let an employer convince you that you do not have a right to the wages you have earned. It can be difficult to stand up for yourself but the good news is that we can do it for you. All you have to do is contact us at 800-333-0000 to ask for your free initial consultation. We can then go over the facts of your case and give you legal advice on your rights. We can outline your options. At the end of this process, you will have a clearer path forward.

If you would prefer to submit your case online then you can do that instead – just visit our case submission form. If you are afraid of contacting us because you don’t have the money to pay an attorney then you will be glad to hear that we do not take payment until we win your case. If we don’t win your case then you don’t pay – it’s just that simple. Contact us today to learn more.

📞 Call 800-333-0000 Today!