Supplemental Security Income Lawyers In Southern California
The Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program was designed to provide a safety net for some of the most vulnerable individuals in our communities. SSI was created to provide monthly payments to individuals with low income and limited resources who are 65 or older, blind or disabled.
Unfortunately, it is too easy for deserving individuals to fall through this safety net simply because they do not know how to navigate all the red tape in securing their SSI benefits.
The Lawyers at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Can Help You Get the Benefits You Need and Deserve
Thanks to our alliance with the highly respected firm of Perona, Langer, Beck, and Harrison, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is able to provide top-quality assistance with SSI applications and appeals. We can:
- Determine if you qualify for benefits.
- Secure the detailed documentation necessary to support your application.
- File the necessary paperwork.
- Meet all important deadlines.
- Help you get medical benefits.
- Appeal a claim that has been denied.
- Represent you at your Administrative Law Judge hearing.
Avoid Making Costly Do It Yourself Mistakes With Our Help
While it is possible to fill out your own SSI application, we don’t recommend it. Every year, millions of SSI applications are rejected or denied because of DIY mistakes like:
- Leaving out medical details.
- Forgetting to include a complete work history.
- Making errors in financial information.
- Getting dates wrong.
- Using the wrong code numbers or ID numbers.
- Making typos or other errors that make the application hard to process.
You can trust our experienced Supplemental Security Income lawyers to help you avoid these costly mistakes. We’ll make sure your application is correct, complete, and submitted on time to provide the best possible chance of success. If your claim proceeds to a hearing, it will be your advantage to have our attorneys already involved. We can prepare you for the hearing and represent you before the Administrative Law Judge.
Get No-Risk Representation from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
That’s why we offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients. We will prepare your application and handle your appeal with no upfront cost. You pay our legal fee if we secure benefits for you.
Contact Us To Get Started Today
Deadlines apply to SSI applications. Don’t miss your opportunity! Call The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 866-536-5788 now to request a free consultation and learn more about how we can help make your SSI application a success.