Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Wilmington CA
Have you suffered a serious injury as a result of another party’s reckless or negligent actions? With help from a skilled personal injury attorney in Wilmington CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, you can hold the liable party accountable for your suffering and receive the compensation you need and deserve. We have a strong track record of success across many different practice areas, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Wilmington CA
- Proving Liability: Personal injury victims are sometimes accused of causing their own accidents. This makes it very important to have ample evidence showing who really caused the accident and how. Fortunately, we understand liability law and we know what key points must be proven in your case. As your personal injury attorney in Wilmington CA, we will work hard to secure all available evidence and use it to build a strong case for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: The severity of your injuries and their impact on your daily life will play a big role in determining the amount of compensation you can receive. We frequently call in medical specialists on personal injury cases. These specialists can serve as expert witnesses and give evidence regarding the severity of your injuries and their impact on your future.
- Settlement Negotiation: The first step towards securing compensation in a personal injury case is to prepare a demand letter for the insurance company and open settlement negotiations. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Wilmington CA, we can advise you of what would be a fair settlement in your case and then negotiate aggressively to secure this for you.
- Litigation: In some cases, it may be appropriate to file a lawsuit and let a judge award the damages. As your personal injury attorney in Wilmington CA, we will provide our honest opinion as to whether this is the right move for your specific circumstances. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Insurance companies routinely make lowball settlement offers that may not even cover your medical bills, much less your other expenses. If you do not consult a personal injury attorney in Wilmington CA, you may not realize this and you could easily end up accepting an unfair offer.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we will go over the facts of your case carefully and help you understand the range of compensation you can expect from a fair settlement offer. We will include all possible areas of recovery, including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
If you have questions about a possible personal injury claim, please do not hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000. We offer free case evaluations to all prospective clients. If you have a strong case and you want to hire us, we will begin working immediately. You will not need to pay us until after we win your case.