Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Whittier CA
Serious accidents and life-changing injuries can result when a person or corporation behaves negligently or recklessly. As your personal injury attorney in Whittier CA, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can guide you through all the legal steps required to secure compensation. We have a strong track record of success across many different practice areas, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Whittier CA
- Proving Liability: In order to have legal grounds to pursue a personal injury claim, you must be able to prove that you suffered an accident due to someone else’s negligence. As your personal injury attorney in Whittier CA, we can help you gather the necessary evidence and incorporate it into a strong argument for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: When the defense cannot avoid admitting liability for your accident, the next tactic they will use is trying to downplay the severity of your injuries. We will make sure you see a caring doctor who knows how to diagnose your specific injury and how to properly estimate the cost of any necessary future medical care.
- Settlement Negotiation: The majority of personal injury cases can be successfully resolved by negotiating a settlement from the liable party’s insurance provider. Thanks to our many years of experience as a personal injury attorney in Whittier CA, we have an excellent sense for the types of deals that insurance companies are likely to agree to, and we can help you get a fair settlement.
- Litigation: If negotiations do not produce an acceptable settlement offer, you may wish to take your case before a judge. As your personal injury attorney in Whittier CA, we can advise you of your best options and the risks involved in pursuing them. We have a strong personal injury litigation team and you can rest assured we will do everything in our power to win your case.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Insurance companies routinely make lowball settlement offers that may not even cover your medical bills, much less your other expenses. If you do not consult a personal injury attorney in Whittier CA, you may not realize this and you could easily end up accepting an unfair offer.
You can trust The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to properly quantify your damages so you can have an accurate baseline to compare settlement offers against. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
If you have questions about a possible personal injury claim, please do not hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000. We will provide a free case evaluation to help determine your rights and options. We offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients, so you can get the representation you need at no upfront cost. We will not ask for a penny until we win your case.