Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Torrance CA
Have you been hurt in an accident that was not your fault? In order to exercise your right to compensation, you will definitely need an experienced personal injury attorney in Torrance CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. We’ve won over $2 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we know how to win all kinds of personal injury accident cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Torrance CA
- Proving Liability: Obviously, identifying the party who caused your accident--and proving they are in fact liable--is a key part of any personal injury claim. Fortunately, we understand liability law and we know what key points must be proven in your case. As your personal injury attorney in Torrance CA, we will work hard to secure all available evidence and use it to build a strong case for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: When the defense cannot avoid admitting liability for your accident, the next tactic they will use is trying to downplay the severity of your injuries. We frequently call in medical specialists on personal injury cases. These specialists can serve as expert witnesses and give evidence regarding the severity of your injuries and their impact on your future.
- Settlement Negotiation: The first step towards securing compensation in a personal injury case is to prepare a demand letter for the insurance company and open settlement negotiations. Thanks to our many years of experience as a personal injury attorney in Torrance CA, we have an excellent sense for the types of deals that insurance companies are likely to agree to, and we can help you get a fair settlement.
- Litigation: Depending on the specific circumstances of your case, you may be able to recover more compensation by taking your case to court. However, this will incur more delays and expenses than seeking a settlement. As your personal injury attorney in Torrance CA, we will help you decide which course to take. Our firm has the skills and resources needed to handle the many tasks associated with preparing for court and presenting the best possible argument for you to receive maximum compensation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. It is never a wise idea to accept a settlement offer without first consulting a personal injury attorney in Torrance CA. Remember, the insurance company’s first priority in offering a settlement is limiting their own expenses. This means the offer is likely to be far less than your case is actually worth.
You can trust The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to properly quantify your damages so you can have an accurate baseline to compare settlement offers against. We will include all possible areas of recovery, including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
Wondering if you should file a personal injury claim or lawsuit following an accident? Call 800-333-0000 to get answers from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We offer free case evaluations to all prospective clients. If you have a strong case and you want to hire us, we will begin working immediately. You will not need to pay us until after we win your case.