Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA
Serious accidents and life-changing injuries can result when a person or corporation behaves negligently or recklessly. In order to exercise your right to compensation, you will definitely need an experienced personal injury attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. We’ve won over $2 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we know how to win all kinds of personal injury accident cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Proving Liability: In order to have legal grounds to pursue a personal injury claim, you must be able to prove that you suffered an accident due to someone else’s negligence. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA, we understand the nuances of the liability laws that affect different types of accidents, and we know where to look to uncover the evidence necessary to prove your legal right to compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: If your injuries are not properly documented, the defense could easily argue that you are not really hurt, or that are exaggerating your pain. This could ruin your case. We can connect you with qualified medical specialists who can provide complete and accurate diagnosis of your injuries and provide expert testimony as needed.
- Settlement Negotiation: Most personal injury cases are settled in negotiations with the insurance company. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA, we can advise you of what would be a fair settlement in your case and then negotiate aggressively to secure this for you.
- Litigation: Depending on the specific circumstances of your case, you may be able to recover more compensation by taking your case to court. However, this will incur more delays and expenses than seeking a settlement. As your personal injury attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA, we will help you decide which course to take. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. No matter what the insurance company may say, their first settlement offer is never their best or final offer. In fact, it is probably not even fair. This makes it imperative to consult a personal injury attorney in Santa Fe Springs CA before accepting any offers.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we will go over the facts of your case carefully and help you understand the range of compensation you can expect from a fair settlement offer. When calculating your compensation, we will include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial 800-333-0000. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have valid grounds for a case, we will represent you with no payment due until we win you a settlement or verdict.