Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Redondo Beach CA
Have you been injured due to someone else’s recklessness or negligence? In order to exercise your right to compensation, you will definitely need an experienced personal injury attorney in Redondo Beach CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. We are a highly respected plaintiff’s law firm with over 40 years of experience in personal accident injuries. We handle all kinds of accidents such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Redondo Beach CA
- Proving Liability: Personal injury victims are sometimes accused of causing their own accidents. This makes it very important to have ample evidence showing who really caused the accident and how. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Redondo Beach CA, we understand the nuances of the liability laws that affect different types of accidents, and we know where to look to uncover the evidence necessary to prove your legal right to compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: If your injuries are not properly documented, the defense could easily argue that you are not really hurt, or that are exaggerating your pain. This could ruin your case. We can not only connect you with expert physicians for proper medical diagnosis. We can also help create a record of visible injuries as they heal with photographs, and help you keep a personal injury journal to document your mental state during recovery.
- Settlement Negotiation: The first step towards securing compensation in a personal injury case is to prepare a demand letter for the insurance company and open settlement negotiations. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Redondo Beach CA, we can advise you of what would be a fair settlement in your case and then negotiate aggressively to secure this for you.
- Litigation: If negotiations do not produce an acceptable settlement offer, you may wish to take your case before a judge. As your personal injury attorney in Redondo Beach CA, we can advise you of your best options and the risks involved in pursuing them. We have a strong personal injury litigation team and you can rest assured we will do everything in our power to win your case.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. It is never a wise idea to accept a settlement offer without first consulting a personal injury attorney in Redondo Beach CA. Remember, the insurance company’s first priority in offering a settlement is limiting their own expenses. This means the offer is likely to be far less than your case is actually worth.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we will go over the facts of your case carefully and help you understand the range of compensation you can expect from a fair settlement offer. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
If you have questions about a possible personal injury claim, please do not hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have valid grounds for a case, we will represent you with no payment due until we win you a settlement or verdict.