Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Pico Rivera CA
Serious accidents and life-changing injuries can result when a person or corporation behaves negligently or recklessly. With help from a skilled personal injury attorney in Pico Rivera CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, you can hold the liable party accountable for your suffering and receive the compensation you need and deserve. We have a strong track record of success across many different practice areas, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Pico Rivera CA
- Proving Liability: Obviously, identifying the party who caused your accident--and proving they are in fact liable--is a key part of any personal injury claim. As your personal injury attorney in Pico Rivera CA, we can help you gather the necessary evidence and incorporate it into a strong argument for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: If your injuries are not properly documented, the defense could easily argue that you are not really hurt, or that are exaggerating your pain. This could ruin your case. We frequently call in medical specialists on personal injury cases. These specialists can serve as expert witnesses and give evidence regarding the severity of your injuries and their impact on your future.
- Settlement Negotiation: Most personal injury cases are settled in negotiations with the insurance company. As your personal injury attorney in Pico Rivera CA, we will represent your best interests every step of the way and make sure you do not accidentally end up accepting an unfair settlement offer.
- Litigation: In some cases, it may be appropriate to file a lawsuit and let a judge award the damages. As your personal injury attorney in Pico Rivera CA, we will provide our honest opinion as to whether this is the right move for your specific circumstances. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. It is never a wise idea to accept a settlement offer without first consulting a personal injury attorney in Pico Rivera CA. Remember, the insurance company’s first priority in offering a settlement is limiting their own expenses. This means the offer is likely to be far less than your case is actually worth.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can provide the information you need to make intelligent decisions about settlement offers. Most importantly, we can tell you what your case is really worth. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
Wondering if you should file a personal injury claim or lawsuit following an accident? Call 800-333-0000 to get answers from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We will provide a free case evaluation to help determine your rights and options. We offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients, so you can get the representation you need at no upfront cost. We will not ask for a penny until we win your case.