Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Norwalk CA
Have you suffered a serious injury as a result of another party’s reckless or negligent actions? In order to exercise your right to compensation, you will definitely need an experienced personal injury attorney in Norwalk CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. After more than 40 years of experience, we know the best strategies to employ to help our clients maximize their compensation following any kind of personal injury accident, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Norwalk CA
- Proving Liability: In order to have legal grounds to pursue a personal injury claim, you must be able to prove that you suffered an accident due to someone else’s negligence. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Norwalk CA, we understand the nuances of the liability laws that affect different types of accidents, and we know where to look to uncover the evidence necessary to prove your legal right to compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: The severity of your injuries and their impact on your daily life will play a big role in determining the amount of compensation you can receive. We can not only connect you with expert physicians for proper medical diagnosis. We can also help create a record of visible injuries as they heal with photographs, and help you keep a personal injury journal to document your mental state during recovery.
- Settlement Negotiation: The majority of personal injury cases can be successfully resolved by negotiating a settlement from the liable party’s insurance provider. As your personal injury attorney in Norwalk CA, we will represent your best interests every step of the way and make sure you do not accidentally end up accepting an unfair settlement offer.
- Litigation: In some cases, it may be appropriate to file a lawsuit and let a judge award the damages. As your personal injury attorney in Norwalk CA, we will provide our honest opinion as to whether this is the right move for your specific circumstances. We have a strong personal injury litigation team and you can rest assured we will do everything in our power to win your case.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. No matter what the insurance company may say, their first settlement offer is never their best or final offer. In fact, it is probably not even fair. This makes it imperative to consult a personal injury attorney in Norwalk CA before accepting any offers.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can provide the information you need to make intelligent decisions about settlement offers. Most importantly, we can tell you what your case is really worth. We will include all possible areas of recovery, including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial 800-333-0000. We will provide a free case evaluation to help determine your rights and options. We offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients, so you can get the representation you need at no upfront cost. We will not ask for a penny until we win your case.