Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Los Angeles CA
Have you been hurt in an accident that was not your fault? In order to exercise your right to compensation, you will definitely need an experienced personal injury attorney in Los Angeles CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. We have a strong track record of success across many different practice areas, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Los Angeles CA
- Proving Liability: In order to secure compensation for a personal injury, you need to be able to show that an accident occurred and that another party was to blame. Fortunately, we understand liability law and we know what key points must be proven in your case. As your personal injury attorney in Los Angeles CA, we will work hard to secure all available evidence and use it to build a strong case for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: When the defense cannot avoid admitting liability for your accident, the next tactic they will use is trying to downplay the severity of your injuries. We frequently call in medical specialists on personal injury cases. These specialists can serve as expert witnesses and give evidence regarding the severity of your injuries and their impact on your future.
- Settlement Negotiation: Most personal injury cases are settled in negotiations with the insurance company. Thanks to our many years of experience as a personal injury attorney in Los Angeles CA, we have an excellent sense for the types of deals that insurance companies are likely to agree to, and we can help you get a fair settlement.
- Litigation: If negotiations do not produce an acceptable settlement offer, you may wish to take your case before a judge. As your personal injury attorney in Los Angeles CA, we can advise you of your best options and the risks involved in pursuing them. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. No matter what the insurance company may say, their first settlement offer is never their best or final offer. In fact, it is probably not even fair. This makes it imperative to consult a personal injury attorney in Los Angeles CA before accepting any offers.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can provide the information you need to make intelligent decisions about settlement offers. Most importantly, we can tell you what your case is really worth. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
Wondering if you should file a personal injury claim or lawsuit following an accident? Call 800-333-0000 to get answers from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We will provide a free case evaluation to help determine your rights and options. We offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients, so you can get the representation you need at no upfront cost. We will not ask for a penny until we win your case.