Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Long Beach CA
Have you been injured due to someone else’s recklessness or negligence? In order to exercise your right to compensation, you will definitely need an experienced personal injury attorney in Long Beach CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. After more than 40 years of experience, we know the best strategies to employ to help our clients maximize their compensation following any kind of personal injury accident, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Long Beach CA
- Proving Liability: In order to have legal grounds to pursue a personal injury claim, you must be able to prove that you suffered an accident due to someone else’s negligence. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Long Beach CA, we understand the nuances of the liability laws that affect different types of accidents, and we know where to look to uncover the evidence necessary to prove your legal right to compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: In personal injury cases, compensation is based primarily on the cost of medical treatment, plus a multiplier to account for pain and suffering. We will make sure you see a caring doctor who knows how to diagnose your specific injury and how to properly estimate the cost of any necessary future medical care.
- Settlement Negotiation: The majority of personal injury cases can be successfully resolved by negotiating a settlement from the liable party’s insurance provider. As your personal injury attorney in Long Beach CA, we will represent your best interests every step of the way and make sure you do not accidentally end up accepting an unfair settlement offer.
- Litigation: In some cases, it may be appropriate to file a lawsuit and let a judge award the damages. As your personal injury attorney in Long Beach CA, we will provide our honest opinion as to whether this is the right move for your specific circumstances. We have a strong personal injury litigation team and you can rest assured we will do everything in our power to win your case.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. No matter what the insurance company may say, their first settlement offer is never their best or final offer. In fact, it is probably not even fair. This makes it imperative to consult a personal injury attorney in Long Beach CA before accepting any offers.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we will go over the facts of your case carefully and help you understand the range of compensation you can expect from a fair settlement offer. We will include all possible areas of recovery, including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial 800-333-0000. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have valid grounds for a case, we will represent you with no payment due until we win you a settlement or verdict.