Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Lomita CA
Have you been hurt in an accident that was not your fault? As your personal injury attorney in Lomita CA, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can guide you through all the legal steps required to secure compensation. We’ve won over $2 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we know how to win all kinds of personal injury accident cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Lomita CA
- Proving Liability: Personal injury victims are sometimes accused of causing their own accidents. This makes it very important to have ample evidence showing who really caused the accident and how. As your personal injury attorney in Lomita CA, we can help you gather the necessary evidence and incorporate it into a strong argument for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: If your injuries are not properly documented, the defense could easily argue that you are not really hurt, or that are exaggerating your pain. This could ruin your case. We can connect you with qualified medical specialists who can provide complete and accurate diagnosis of your injuries and provide expert testimony as needed.
- Settlement Negotiation: The majority of personal injury cases can be successfully resolved by negotiating a settlement from the liable party’s insurance provider. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Lomita CA, we can advise you of what would be a fair settlement in your case and then negotiate aggressively to secure this for you.
- Litigation: If negotiations do not produce an acceptable settlement offer, you may wish to take your case before a judge. As your personal injury attorney in Lomita CA, we can advise you of your best options and the risks involved in pursuing them. Our firm has the skills and resources needed to handle the many tasks associated with preparing for court and presenting the best possible argument for you to receive maximum compensation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. No matter what the insurance company may say, their first settlement offer is never their best or final offer. In fact, it is probably not even fair. This makes it imperative to consult a personal injury attorney in Lomita CA before accepting any offers.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we will go over the facts of your case carefully and help you understand the range of compensation you can expect from a fair settlement offer. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
Wondering if you should file a personal injury claim or lawsuit following an accident? Call 800-333-0000 to get answers from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have valid grounds for a case, we will represent you with no payment due until we win you a settlement or verdict.