Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Lakewood CA
Have you been hurt in an accident that was not your fault? With help from a skilled personal injury attorney in Lakewood CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, you can hold the liable party accountable for your suffering and receive the compensation you need and deserve. We’ve won over $2 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we know how to win all kinds of personal injury accident cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Lakewood CA
- Proving Liability: Personal injury victims are sometimes accused of causing their own accidents. This makes it very important to have ample evidence showing who really caused the accident and how. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Lakewood CA, we understand the nuances of the liability laws that affect different types of accidents, and we know where to look to uncover the evidence necessary to prove your legal right to compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: When the defense cannot avoid admitting liability for your accident, the next tactic they will use is trying to downplay the severity of your injuries. We will make sure you see a caring doctor who knows how to diagnose your specific injury and how to properly estimate the cost of any necessary future medical care.
- Settlement Negotiation: The first step towards securing compensation in a personal injury case is to prepare a demand letter for the insurance company and open settlement negotiations. As your personal injury attorney in Lakewood CA, we will represent your best interests every step of the way and make sure you do not accidentally end up accepting an unfair settlement offer.
- Litigation: In some cases, it may be appropriate to file a lawsuit and let a judge award the damages. As your personal injury attorney in Lakewood CA, we will provide our honest opinion as to whether this is the right move for your specific circumstances. Our firm has the skills and resources needed to handle the many tasks associated with preparing for court and presenting the best possible argument for you to receive maximum compensation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Insurance companies routinely make lowball settlement offers that may not even cover your medical bills, much less your other expenses. If you do not consult a personal injury attorney in Lakewood CA, you may not realize this and you could easily end up accepting an unfair offer.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can provide the information you need to make intelligent decisions about settlement offers. Most importantly, we can tell you what your case is really worth. We will include all possible areas of recovery, including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial 800-333-0000. We offer free case evaluations to all prospective clients. If you have a strong case and you want to hire us, we will begin working immediately. You will not need to pay us until after we win your case.