Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Inglewood CA
Have you been injured due to someone else’s recklessness or negligence? In order to preserve your ability to file a personal injury claim and secure full and fair compensation for your injuries and suffering, you need to hire a personal injury attorney in Inglewood CA immediately. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker makes an excellent choice. We have a strong track record of success across many different practice areas, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Inglewood CA
- Proving Liability: In order to have legal grounds to pursue a personal injury claim, you must be able to prove that you suffered an accident due to someone else’s negligence. Fortunately, we understand liability law and we know what key points must be proven in your case. As your personal injury attorney in Inglewood CA, we will work hard to secure all available evidence and use it to build a strong case for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: If your injuries are not properly documented, the defense could easily argue that you are not really hurt, or that are exaggerating your pain. This could ruin your case. We will make sure you see a caring doctor who knows how to diagnose your specific injury and how to properly estimate the cost of any necessary future medical care.
- Settlement Negotiation: The majority of personal injury cases can be successfully resolved by negotiating a settlement from the liable party’s insurance provider. Thanks to our many years of experience as a personal injury attorney in Inglewood CA, we have an excellent sense for the types of deals that insurance companies are likely to agree to, and we can help you get a fair settlement.
- Litigation: If negotiations do not produce an acceptable settlement offer, you may wish to take your case before a judge. As your personal injury attorney in Inglewood CA, we can advise you of your best options and the risks involved in pursuing them. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Insurance companies routinely make lowball settlement offers that may not even cover your medical bills, much less your other expenses. If you do not consult a personal injury attorney in Inglewood CA, you may not realize this and you could easily end up accepting an unfair offer.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can provide the information you need to make intelligent decisions about settlement offers. Most importantly, we can tell you what your case is really worth. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial 800-333-0000. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have valid grounds for a case, we will represent you with no payment due until we win you a settlement or verdict.