Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Glendale CA
Serious accidents and life-changing injuries can result when a person or corporation behaves negligently or recklessly. With help from a skilled personal injury attorney in Glendale CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, you can hold the liable party accountable for your suffering and receive the compensation you need and deserve. We are a highly respected plaintiff’s law firm with over 40 years of experience in personal accident injuries. We handle all kinds of accidents such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Glendale CA
- Proving Liability: Personal injury victims are sometimes accused of causing their own accidents. This makes it very important to have ample evidence showing who really caused the accident and how. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we have a detailed understanding of liability law, and we can help you secure the necessary evidence for your case as your personal injury attorney in Glendale CA.
- Documenting Injuries: When the defense cannot avoid admitting liability for your accident, the next tactic they will use is trying to downplay the severity of your injuries. We can not only connect you with expert physicians for proper medical diagnosis. We can also help create a record of visible injuries as they heal with photographs, and help you keep a personal injury journal to document your mental state during recovery.
- Settlement Negotiation: The majority of personal injury cases can be successfully resolved by negotiating a settlement from the liable party’s insurance provider. Thanks to our many years of experience as a personal injury attorney in Glendale CA, we have an excellent sense for the types of deals that insurance companies are likely to agree to, and we can help you get a fair settlement.
- Litigation: In some cases, it may be appropriate to file a lawsuit and let a judge award the damages. As your personal injury attorney in Glendale CA, we will provide our honest opinion as to whether this is the right move for your specific circumstances. Our firm has the skills and resources needed to handle the many tasks associated with preparing for court and presenting the best possible argument for you to receive maximum compensation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. It is never a wise idea to accept a settlement offer without first consulting a personal injury attorney in Glendale CA. Remember, the insurance company’s first priority in offering a settlement is limiting their own expenses. This means the offer is likely to be far less than your case is actually worth.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we will go over the facts of your case carefully and help you understand the range of compensation you can expect from a fair settlement offer. We will include all possible areas of recovery, including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial 800-333-0000. We will provide a free case evaluation to help determine your rights and options. We offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients, so you can get the representation you need at no upfront cost. We will not ask for a penny until we win your case.