Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Gardena CA
Serious accidents and life-changing injuries can result when a person or corporation behaves negligently or recklessly. In order to exercise your right to compensation, you will definitely need an experienced personal injury attorney in Gardena CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. We’ve won over $2 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we know how to win all kinds of personal injury accident cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Gardena CA
- Proving Liability: Personal injury victims are sometimes accused of causing their own accidents. This makes it very important to have ample evidence showing who really caused the accident and how. As your personal injury attorney in Gardena CA, we can help you gather the necessary evidence and incorporate it into a strong argument for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: If your injuries are not properly documented, the defense could easily argue that you are not really hurt, or that are exaggerating your pain. This could ruin your case. We can not only connect you with expert physicians for proper medical diagnosis. We can also help create a record of visible injuries as they heal with photographs, and help you keep a personal injury journal to document your mental state during recovery.
- Settlement Negotiation: The majority of personal injury cases can be successfully resolved by negotiating a settlement from the liable party’s insurance provider. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Gardena CA, we can advise you of what would be a fair settlement in your case and then negotiate aggressively to secure this for you.
- Litigation: If negotiations do not produce an acceptable settlement offer, you may wish to take your case before a judge. As your personal injury attorney in Gardena CA, we can advise you of your best options and the risks involved in pursuing them. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Insurance companies routinely make lowball settlement offers that may not even cover your medical bills, much less your other expenses. If you do not consult a personal injury attorney in Gardena CA, you may not realize this and you could easily end up accepting an unfair offer.
You can trust The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to properly quantify your damages so you can have an accurate baseline to compare settlement offers against. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
If you have questions about a possible personal injury claim, please do not hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have valid grounds for a case, we will represent you with no payment due until we win you a settlement or verdict.