Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in El Monte CA
Have you been hurt in an accident that was not your fault? As your personal injury attorney in El Monte CA, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can guide you through all the legal steps required to secure compensation. We are a highly respected plaintiff’s law firm with over 40 years of experience in personal accident injuries. We handle all kinds of accidents such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in El Monte CA
- Proving Liability: In order to secure compensation for a personal injury, you need to be able to show that an accident occurred and that another party was to blame. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we have a detailed understanding of liability law, and we can help you secure the necessary evidence for your case as your personal injury attorney in El Monte CA.
- Documenting Injuries: The severity of your injuries and their impact on your daily life will play a big role in determining the amount of compensation you can receive. We can not only connect you with expert physicians for proper medical diagnosis. We can also help create a record of visible injuries as they heal with photographs, and help you keep a personal injury journal to document your mental state during recovery.
- Settlement Negotiation: Most personal injury cases are settled in negotiations with the insurance company. As an experienced personal injury attorney in El Monte CA, we can advise you of what would be a fair settlement in your case and then negotiate aggressively to secure this for you.
- Litigation: Depending on the specific circumstances of your case, you may be able to recover more compensation by taking your case to court. However, this will incur more delays and expenses than seeking a settlement. As your personal injury attorney in El Monte CA, we will help you decide which course to take. Our firm has the skills and resources needed to handle the many tasks associated with preparing for court and presenting the best possible argument for you to receive maximum compensation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. It is never a wise idea to accept a settlement offer without first consulting a personal injury attorney in El Monte CA. Remember, the insurance company’s first priority in offering a settlement is limiting their own expenses. This means the offer is likely to be far less than your case is actually worth.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we will go over the facts of your case carefully and help you understand the range of compensation you can expect from a fair settlement offer. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
Wondering if you should file a personal injury claim or lawsuit following an accident? Call 800-333-0000 to get answers from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We offer free case evaluations to all prospective clients. If you have a strong case and you want to hire us, we will begin working immediately. You will not need to pay us until after we win your case.