Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Downey CA
Have you suffered a serious injury as a result of another party’s reckless or negligent actions? With help from a skilled personal injury attorney in Downey CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, you can hold the liable party accountable for your suffering and receive the compensation you need and deserve. After more than 40 years of experience, we know the best strategies to employ to help our clients maximize their compensation following any kind of personal injury accident, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Downey CA
- Proving Liability: Obviously, identifying the party who caused your accident--and proving they are in fact liable--is a key part of any personal injury claim. As your personal injury attorney in Downey CA, we can help you gather the necessary evidence and incorporate it into a strong argument for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: If your injuries are not properly documented, the defense could easily argue that you are not really hurt, or that are exaggerating your pain. This could ruin your case. We will make sure you see a caring doctor who knows how to diagnose your specific injury and how to properly estimate the cost of any necessary future medical care.
- Settlement Negotiation: Most personal injury cases are settled in negotiations with the insurance company. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Downey CA, we can advise you of what would be a fair settlement in your case and then negotiate aggressively to secure this for you.
- Litigation: In some cases, it may be appropriate to file a lawsuit and let a judge award the damages. As your personal injury attorney in Downey CA, we will provide our honest opinion as to whether this is the right move for your specific circumstances. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Insurance companies routinely make lowball settlement offers that may not even cover your medical bills, much less your other expenses. If you do not consult a personal injury attorney in Downey CA, you may not realize this and you could easily end up accepting an unfair offer.
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we will go over the facts of your case carefully and help you understand the range of compensation you can expect from a fair settlement offer. We will include all possible areas of recovery, including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
If you have questions about a possible personal injury claim, please do not hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker at 800-333-0000. We will provide a free case evaluation to help determine your rights and options. We offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients, so you can get the representation you need at no upfront cost. We will not ask for a penny until we win your case.