Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Culver City CA
Have you been hurt in an accident that was not your fault? As your personal injury attorney in Culver City CA, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can guide you through all the legal steps required to secure compensation. We’ve won over $2 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we know how to win all kinds of personal injury accident cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Culver City CA
- Proving Liability: In order to secure compensation for a personal injury, you need to be able to show that an accident occurred and that another party was to blame. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Culver City CA, we understand the nuances of the liability laws that affect different types of accidents, and we know where to look to uncover the evidence necessary to prove your legal right to compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: If your injuries are not properly documented, the defense could easily argue that you are not really hurt, or that are exaggerating your pain. This could ruin your case. We frequently call in medical specialists on personal injury cases. These specialists can serve as expert witnesses and give evidence regarding the severity of your injuries and their impact on your future.
- Settlement Negotiation: The first step towards securing compensation in a personal injury case is to prepare a demand letter for the insurance company and open settlement negotiations. As an experienced personal injury attorney in Culver City CA, we can advise you of what would be a fair settlement in your case and then negotiate aggressively to secure this for you.
- Litigation: Depending on the specific circumstances of your case, you may be able to recover more compensation by taking your case to court. However, this will incur more delays and expenses than seeking a settlement. As your personal injury attorney in Culver City CA, we will help you decide which course to take. We have a strong personal injury litigation team and you can rest assured we will do everything in our power to win your case.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Remember, you only get one chance at securing the full and fair compensation you deserve for a personal injury accident, so you need to consider all offers very carefully to make sure they are really adequate to your needs. Having a personal injury attorney in Culver City CA review the offers will help prevent you from missing out on valuable compensation.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can provide the information you need to make intelligent decisions about settlement offers. Most importantly, we can tell you what your case is really worth. When calculating your compensation, we will include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
Wondering if you should file a personal injury claim or lawsuit following an accident? Call 800-333-0000 to get answers from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We will provide a free case evaluation to help determine your rights and options. We offer no-risk representation to qualifying clients, so you can get the representation you need at no upfront cost. We will not ask for a penny until we win your case.