Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Commerce CA
Have you been hurt in an accident that was not your fault? In order to preserve your ability to file a personal injury claim and secure full and fair compensation for your injuries and suffering, you need to hire a personal injury attorney in Commerce CA immediately. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker makes an excellent choice. We have a strong track record of success across many different practice areas, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Commerce CA
- Proving Liability: In order to secure compensation for a personal injury, you need to be able to show that an accident occurred and that another party was to blame. As your personal injury attorney in Commerce CA, we can help you gather the necessary evidence and incorporate it into a strong argument for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: The severity of your injuries and their impact on your daily life will play a big role in determining the amount of compensation you can receive. We can not only connect you with expert physicians for proper medical diagnosis. We can also help create a record of visible injuries as they heal with photographs, and help you keep a personal injury journal to document your mental state during recovery.
- Settlement Negotiation: Most personal injury cases are settled in negotiations with the insurance company. Thanks to our many years of experience as a personal injury attorney in Commerce CA, we have an excellent sense for the types of deals that insurance companies are likely to agree to, and we can help you get a fair settlement.
- Litigation: Depending on the specific circumstances of your case, you may be able to recover more compensation by taking your case to court. However, this will incur more delays and expenses than seeking a settlement. As your personal injury attorney in Commerce CA, we will help you decide which course to take. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. Remember, you only get one chance at securing the full and fair compensation you deserve for a personal injury accident, so you need to consider all offers very carefully to make sure they are really adequate to your needs. Having a personal injury attorney in Commerce CA review the offers will help prevent you from missing out on valuable compensation.
You can trust The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to properly quantify your damages so you can have an accurate baseline to compare settlement offers against. When calculating your compensation, we will include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial 800-333-0000. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have valid grounds for a case, we will represent you with no payment due until we win you a settlement or verdict.