Build the strongest possible case for compensation with help from your personal injury attorney in Carson CA
Serious accidents and life-changing injuries can result when a person or corporation behaves negligently or recklessly. In order to exercise your right to compensation, you will definitely need an experienced personal injury attorney in Carson CA from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you. We are a highly respected plaintiff’s law firm with over 40 years of experience in personal accident injuries. We handle all kinds of accidents such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Compressed natural gas accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
4 Vital Services Provided By a Personal Injury Attorney in Carson CA
- Proving Liability: Personal injury victims are sometimes accused of causing their own accidents. This makes it very important to have ample evidence showing who really caused the accident and how. As your personal injury attorney in Carson CA, we can help you gather the necessary evidence and incorporate it into a strong argument for compensation.
- Documenting Injuries: When the defense cannot avoid admitting liability for your accident, the next tactic they will use is trying to downplay the severity of your injuries. We can not only connect you with expert physicians for proper medical diagnosis. We can also help create a record of visible injuries as they heal with photographs, and help you keep a personal injury journal to document your mental state during recovery.
- Settlement Negotiation: The first step towards securing compensation in a personal injury case is to prepare a demand letter for the insurance company and open settlement negotiations. As your personal injury attorney in Carson CA, we will represent your best interests every step of the way and make sure you do not accidentally end up accepting an unfair settlement offer.
- Litigation: If negotiations do not produce an acceptable settlement offer, you may wish to take your case before a judge. As your personal injury attorney in Carson CA, we can advise you of your best options and the risks involved in pursuing them. We have skilled litigators on our team and ample support staff to help us present the strongest possible arguments for you in court.
Now You May Wonder…
…What If I’ve Already Received a Settlement Offer? Do I Still Need an Attorney?
Yes. It is never a wise idea to accept a settlement offer without first consulting a personal injury attorney in Carson CA. Remember, the insurance company’s first priority in offering a settlement is limiting their own expenses. This means the offer is likely to be far less than your case is actually worth.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can provide the information you need to make intelligent decisions about settlement offers. Most importantly, we can tell you what your case is really worth. We will consider all possible types of damages that may be available in your case:
- Past and future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (for motor vehicle accidents)
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation
For more information about working with The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your personal injury case, please submit your case online or dial800-333-0000. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have valid grounds for a case, we will represent you with no payment due until we win you a settlement or verdict.