Have you been hurt by a faulty or recalled medical device? We will fight for you.
Many of the medical devices available to us today are nothing short of miraculous. However, as with any product, there is always the possibility that a medical device could be defective in its design, manufacturing, or advertising. When this is the case, serious injuries or even death may result.
We Help You Hold Medical Device Manufacturers Liable
If you have been harmed by a faulty or recalled medical device, or if you have lost a loved one due to such a device, you may be entitled to significant compensation. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to guide you through all the steps required to get it. We will make sure you receive fair compensation for all types of damages that may apply to your case, such as:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
We Are Currently Investigating These Dangerous Medical Devices:
- Contaminated Medical Scopes
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- DePuy ASR Hip Implant Recall
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implant Recall
- Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implants
- Zimmer Persona Knee Implant
- Biomet Magnum Hip Replacements
- Wright Medical Technology Conserve and Profemur Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Devices
- Mirena® IUDs
If you or a loved one has been harmed by any of the above medical devices, we urge you to contact us immediately. There is a time constraint associated with medical device injury cases and we need to get your claim for compensation moving ASAP.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We work with a nationally recognized team of law firms with an excellent track record of securing maximum compensation in faulty medical device cases
- We’ve helped thousands of clients successfully fight big corporations
- We’ve won millions of dollars in compensation and awards
- We’re here for you 7 days a week
- We offer no-risk representation—if we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime
Call Now for a Free Consultation
If you have questions about any potentially dangerous medical device—especially one that has been the subject of an FDA investigation or recall—we can help you get answers. Please call us at 800-333-0000 to set up a free no obligation consultation and learn more about your rights and options following a medical device injury.