When corporate negligence makes you sick, we will fight for your right to compensation.
Have you developed a medical condition or lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence? You may be entitled to significant compensation. However, this compensation is not just going to come to you. You need to reach out and take it with help from an experienced and aggressive personal injury attorney.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we are able to provide superior quality representation for sick clients and their families because:
- We work with a nationally recognized team of law firms with an excellent track record of securing maximum compensation in medical condition cases
- We’ve helped thousands of clients successfully fight big corporations
- We’ve won millions of dollars in compensation and awards
- We’re here for you 7 days a week
- We offer no-risk representation—if we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime
Examples of Actionable Medical Conditions
Any type of medical condition can provide grounds for a personal injury claim, provided the condition was developed due to another party’s negligence. However, we are currently focusing on the following medical conditions:
- Mesothelioma & Asbestosis: Despite decades of knowledge regarding the link between asbestos exposure and serious lung diseases, corporations downplayed the issue and failed to provide proper protection or warnings to many workers. Whether you were exposed to asbestos as a worker or as a family member of a worker who brought asbestos dust home on their clothes, we can help you seek compensation.
- Ovarian Cancer: Internal company documentation has revealed that Johnson & Johnson was aware of a link between talcum products and ovarian cancer, yet did not provide safety warnings. This constitutes a defect in advertising and opens the door to product liability lawsuits on behalf of sick women and the families of deceased women.
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis: Exposure to Omniscan or other non-FDA-approved gadolinium-containing contrast agents used for MRIs and MRAs can cause a serious adverse reaction known as Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis. This condition is sometimes mistaken for scleroderma. If you have been diagnosed with either condition and you have a history of MRIs or MRAs, contact us right away.
- Salmonella Poisoning & Listeria Poisoning: Improperly processed food items can cause severe and widespread illness. If you have suffered salmonella poisoning or listeria poisoning requiring hospitalization, or if you have lost a loved one to poisoning, we can help you seek compensation through a product liability action.
Call Now to Learn More
If you would like more information about the above medical conditions, or if you have questions about a different medical condition that you believe is related to manufacturer negligence, please contact us at 800-333-0000. We will be happy to discuss your case during a free initial consultation.