Have you been harmed by a defective product? We will fight for you.
When you purchase a product, you have a right to assume that it is safe for its intended use and will perform as advertised. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Sometimes—either accidentally or deliberately—manufacturers allow faulty products to go to market. This can result in all kinds of harm to the public, including serious illness, bodily injury, and even death.
We Will Stand Up For Your Rights
If you have been harmed by a faulty product, you may be feeling lost as to what to do next. Winning a case against a big corporation may even seem like an impossible dream to you.
But here’s the reality: no company is above the law.
You can and should stand up to the manufacturers of faulty products to hold them responsible for the harm they have caused. All you need is a little help from an aggressive and experienced product liability law firm like us.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We work with a nationally recognized team of law firms with an excellent track record of securing maximum compensation for all kinds of harm caused by faulty products
- We’ve helped thousands of clients successfully fight big corporations
- We’ve won millions of dollars in compensation and awards
- We’re here for you 7 days a week
- We offer no-risk representation—if we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime
We Are Currently Investigating The Following Faulty Products:
- Honda Airbags
- Talcum Products
- Various Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Various Medical Devices
- Takata Airbags
Previous Cases Investigated and Handled:
- Ranger Pro
- GM Ignition Switches
- Minivan Crash Test Failures
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- UCLA Water Main Break
- Atwater Village Oil Leak
- Corroded Copper Plumbing
- Costco Fruit Mix Recall
- Energy Drinks
- Honda Hybrid Gas Mileage
- Yosemite Hantavirus Outbreak
- SimplyThick Infant Formula Additive
- Baby Slings
- Graco Stroller Recall
- Maclaren Stroller Recall
- Raynor Mesh Chair Recall
- Toyota Floor Mat Recall
- Ford Windstar Corrosion
- Nissan Ignition Relay Recall
- Salmonella in Peanut Butter
- Listeria in Produce
- Denture Cream
- Atrazine Weed Killer
- Chinese-made Drywall
Get Your Free Consultation Now
Whether the defective product that has harmed you is included in the above list or not, we encourage you to contact us at 800-333-0000 for a free no obligation consultation. We will be happy to go over the facts of your case and advise you of your legal rights and the next steps that must be taken in order to secure compensation.