Have you been the victim of consumer fraud? We will fight for you.
Truth in advertising isn’t just smart consumer relations. It’s also the law. When companies fail to advertise their products in a truthful manner and this causes harm to consumers, they can and should be held liable.
The two most common ways that companies commit consumer fraud are:
- Making false claims about the benefits or capabilities of a product
- Purposefully omitting harmful details related to a product (such as dangerous ingredients, health risks and side effects)
If you have been harmed by either type of consumer fraud, you may be entitled to compensation. However, you will not want to go up against big corporations and their attorneys on your own. Instead, you need an experienced consumer fraud attorney on your side to aggressively defend your rights and pursue your interests in the case.
Who Better to Choose Than The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker?
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is ideally positioned to fight for you in a consumer fraud cause because:
- We work with a nationally recognized team of law firms with an excellent track record of securing maximum compensation in consumer fraud cases
- We’ve helped thousands of clients successfully fight big corporations
- We’ve won millions of dollars in compensation and awards
- We’re here for you 7 days a week
- We offer no-risk representation—if we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime
We Are Currently Investigating These Consumer Fraud Cases:
- Lumber Liquidators: Lumber Liquidators deliberately mislabeled and sold laminate flooring that did not meet California safety levels for formaldehyde.
- HAMP Foreclosures: Banks have violated the Home Affordable Modification Program by foreclosing on people who have met the requirements of the Trial Period Plan on a modified loan.
- Atorvastatin: Ranbaxy, makers of the generic Lipitor drug atorvastatin, falsified or fabricated bioequivalency data.
- Quicken Loans Refinancing Deposits: Deposits are not being refunded to consumers who end up not refinancing through Quicken.
- HealthMarkets: These cases involve deceptive health insurance marketing practices.
- Hidden Online Restocking Fees: Major online retailers have been charging hefty, difficult to discover fees on returned products.
Have You Been the Victim of Consumer Fraud?
If you have been victimized by one of the companies referenced above, or by any other company, we urge you to contact our offices ASAP. We will be happy to set up a free initial consultation to go over the facts of your case and help you understand your legal rights and options. Remember, we are here for you 7 days a week at 800-333-0000.