Have you been shortchanged on your compensation? We will fight for you.
Wage and hour laws exist for your protection. They ensure that employers pay their employees accurately for time spent on the job. The only trouble is, these laws can be complicated, and often the very individuals who need the most protection are the least likely to be aware of their rights.
Fortunately, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here for you. Thanks to our alliance with the respected employment law firm Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin, and Harrison, we can provide the skillful representation you need to win your wage & hour dispute.
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
A variety of different kinds of violations can fall under the umbrella of wage & hour disputes. Unlike some law firms that cherry-pick the easiest cases, we handle all kinds of claims. No case is too complicated for our experienced attorneys! For example, we can assist with:
- Minimum Wage Violations: State law guarantees all workers a minimum hourly wage. If your employer has not kept up with minimum wage increases, we can help you take legal action and get the pay you deserve.
- Lost Wages: If you are being pressured to perform work-related activities while off the clock, you deserve compensation for your lost wages. Examples include working while on an unpaid lunch break, having to attend a security check or a meeting before clocking in, and being asked to drop something off on your way home.
- Tip Pooling Violations: It is perfectly acceptable for tipped workers to pool their gratuities and divide them equally among themselves. However, it is illegal for managers, supervisors, and owners to take a share of the tips.
- Unpaid Overtime: Employers have many different tricks to use when attempting to avoid paying overtime. Fortunately, as an experienced wage & hour attorney we know them all—and we know how to fight back.
- Unpaid Bonuses: If your employment contract outlines certain conditional bonuses, your employer must provide the bonus pay when the necessary conditions are met. Withholding bonus pay is illegal and actionable.
- Contractor Misclassification: Employers sometimes wrongfully classify employees as independent contractors in an attempt to avoid responsibility for complying with wage & hour laws and providing other benefits. We can help you understand your rightful classification and force your employer to reclassify you.
It’s Your Money—Don’t Let It Get Away
Remember, if you have been the victim of a wage & hour violation, you are losing out on pay that you have earned. As your employment attorney, we can help you recover this pay as well as compensation for various other damages associated with your case.
All you have to do to get started is call us at 800-333-0000 and request your free initial consultation. We’ll be happy to go over the facts of your case with you and advise you of your rights and options. You also can submit your case online through our case submission form. If you decide to retain us as your attorney, we will provide top-quality representation at no upfront cost. We will not ask for payment unless we win your case.