Submit your auto case online and receive a 10% fee discount.
Tell us how we can fight for you!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- 1 Killed, 7 Injured in Big Rig Crash on I-40 near Flagstaff
A big rig truck failed to slow down in a construction zone and struck multiple cars, killing one and injuring seven others on Interstate 40 west of Flagstaff, Arizona on Monday, August 25th.
- This Week (August 22) in Product Recalls
A dozen recalls, including snowmobiles, smoke alarms, and bean bag chairs, have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission over the last two weeks.
- Teenage Jogger Struck, Killed by Classmate in Santa Clarita
A 17-year-old girl was jogging Monday night when she was struck and killed by a passing car in Santa Clarita on the evening of Monday, August 18th.
- Vehicle Crashes Into Restaurant, 10 Injured
Ten people were hurt, including a 5-year-old girl whom was critically injured, after an SUV crashed into a Little Caesar's in Pacoima on the afternoon of Monday, August 18th.
- Good Samaritan Struck on Highway 101 After Witnessing Crash
A 25-year-old man from Garden Grove is in critical condition after exiting his vehicle to assist with a crash he witnessed on State Route 101 in Ventura early Sunday, August 17th.