Submit your auto case online and receive a 10% fee discount.
Tell us how we can fight for you!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- GM Ignition Switch Recall Death Toll Rises to 19
An expert hired by General Motors has determined that at least 19 claims of wrongful death related to the recalled ignition switches are eligible for payments from GM.
- California Bicycle Buffer Law In Effect Tomorrow
A new California bicycle buffer law goes into effect tomorrow, September 16th. Motorists will now legally be required to keep a three foot buffer between their vehicles and bicyclists.
- Wage Theft Estimated to Cost US Workers $50 Billion Annually
A new survey from the Economic Policy Institute estimates that wage theft (the failure to pay what workers are legally entitled to) in the United States costs workers over $50 billion dollars every year.
- Off-Duty Officer Killed in Motorcycle Crash in Torrance
An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was killed in a motorcycle crash in Torrance after a car collided with his bike on the afternoon of Sunday, September 7th.
- This Week (September 5) in Product Recalls
The last two weeks have seen 13 recalls announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, including laptop power cords and helmets.