Submit your auto case online and receive a 10% fee discount.
Tell us how we can fight for you!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- Murrieta Mayor Arrested for DUI After Crash Injures 4
The mayor of Murrieta was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after rear-ending a vehicle carrying four local high school cheerleaders returning home from a pep rally on Thursday, October 16th.
- This Week (October 17) in Product Recalls
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced 12 new recalls over the past couple of weeks, including recalls for television mounts and bicycle helmets.
- Big Rig Crash in San Pedro Closes the 110, Injures 2
Two drivers were critically injured when a big rig crashed into a sedan on the 110 north in San Pedro in the early afternoon of Tuesday, October 14th.
- 10 Injured in San Francisco Ferry Crash
A ferry carrying 230 people crashed into a harbor piling, sending passengers tumbling to the ground and sending 10 passengers to the hospital on Sunday, October 12th.
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured After Car Crashes Into Donut Shop
One person was killed and four more were injured after an SUV drove into a donut shop in Canoga Park late Saturday, October 4th.