Submit your auto case online and receive a 10% fee discount.
Tell us how we can fight for you!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- This Week (March 7) in Product Recalls
12 recalls have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) over the past two weeks.
- 21,000 California Citations For Texting and Driving in 2012
Drinking and driving is dangerous, increasing the chance of a crash by 300%. By comparison, texting while driving increases the chance of a crash by a whopping 2200%.
- Teenager’s Facebook Post Causes Forfeiture of $80,000 Settlement
With a post to Facebook, Dana Snay, a Miami teenager, cost her family $80,000 plus attorneys' fees by violating a confidentiality agreement attached to a legal settlement.
- 343% Increase in Auto Accidents After the Rain
158 auto accidents were reported to the California Highway Patrol on the morning of Friday, February 28th. Last week, only 46 accidents were reported for the same time period.
- Pedestrian Killed on the 405, Closing Three Lanes
The numbers 1, 2 and 3 lanes were closed on the northbound 405 after a pedestrian was killed on Wednesday, February 26th. A Sigalert was issued around 5:38 a.m. As of this posting, a Sigalert is still in effect. Not much is known about the incident at this time. The fatal accident occurred just south […]