Submit your auto case online and receive a 10% fee discount.
Tell us how we can fight for you!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- This Week (February 27) in Product Recalls
15 product recalls were announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) over the past few weeks, including recalls bicycle helmets, ceiling fans, and fire extinguishers.
- Street Racing Crash Kills 2 Spectators, Injures 1
A street race in Chatsworth turned deadly after a driver lost control of a modified Ford Mustang and crashed into a crowd of spectators on the sidewalk early Thursday, February 26th.
- 28 Injured After Metrolink Train Collides with Truck On Tracks
Metrolink train 102 derailed in Oxnard after the five-car commuter train collided with a produce truck on the tracks, causing three of the cars to derail, injuring 28.
- FDA Issues Warning About Deadly Bacteria on Medical Scopes
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an official warning regarding the use of duodenoscopes, the medical scope that has been spreading the deadly CRE infection at UCLA's Ronald Reagan Medical Center.
- 1 Killed After Fiery Crash on the 60 Freeway in Monterey Park
A two-car crash on the eastbound 60 Freeway caused both vehicles to erupt in flame, killing 1, injuring 1 early Monday, February 16th. The deceased victim was only identified as a man in his 30s.