Submit your auto case online and receive a 10% fee discount.
Tell us how we can fight for you!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- 7 Injured in Big Rig Crash; Spilled Molasses Closes Interchange
Seven people were injured after a four-vehicle crash, resulting in the overturning of a big rig truck carrying molasses early Wednesday, October 22nd.
- Takata Airbags the Focus of Honda Recall
Drawing parallels to the General Motors ignition switch problems, Honda has been accused of failing to take action after reports of Takata brand airbags installed in its vehicles have caused injuries and deaths.
- Murrieta Mayor Arrested for DUI After Crash Injures 4
The mayor of Murrieta was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after rear-ending a vehicle carrying four local high school cheerleaders returning home from a pep rally on Thursday, October 16th.
- This Week (October 17) in Product Recalls
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced 12 new recalls over the past couple of weeks, including recalls for television mounts and bicycle helmets.
- Big Rig Crash in San Pedro Closes the 110, Injures 2
Two drivers were critically injured when a big rig crashed into a sedan on the 110 north in San Pedro in the early afternoon of Tuesday, October 14th.