Submit your auto case online and receive a 10% fee discount.
Tell us how we can fight for you!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- This Week (January 23) in Product Recalls
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) announed another half dozen safety recalls, including recalls for crib mattresses and an As Seen on TV cleaning product.
- 2 Hospitalized after Bus Rear-ended by SUV in Long Beach
Three passengers on a Long Beach Transit bus were injured after an Audi SUV rear-ended the bus, striking the driver's side rear corner with enough momentum to deploy the Audi's airbags late Wednesday, January 21.
- Drunken Drag Racers Crash Into House, Injuring Child
Two suspected drunk drivers were traveling up to 80 miles an hour in a drag race when they lost control of their vehicles and crashed into a Merced house early Monday, January 19th.
- 4 Injured, Thrown From Bed of Truck in Suspected DUI Crash
Four passengers were seriously injured after being thrown from the bed of a pickup truck after the teenage driver slammed into a parked car and rolled over in Westminster early Thursday, January 15th.
- Motorcyclist Killed in Chain-Reaction Crash in Sepulveda Pass
A motorcyclist was killed and two others were injured in a four vehicle chain-reaction crash on Interstate 405 through the Sepulveda Pass on the evening of Tuesday, January 13th.