Submit your auto case online and receive a 10% fee discount.
Tell us how we can fight for you!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- Wrong-Way Driver Dies on the 10 Freeway, Injures 3
A woman driving west on the 10 East east of Indio crashed into a van carrying eight people, killing the wrong-way driver and injuring three occupants in the van early Wednesday, October 29th.
- 7.8 Million Vehicles Recalled for Airbag Defect
There have been a lot of news stories and announcements about the recent Takata airbag recall. More than 50 models from 10 different auto manufacturers, totaling 7.8 million vehicles, have been recalled.
- Six-Vehicle Crash on the 405 North in Sherman Oaks Injures 4
A crash on the northbound 405 in Sherman Oaks closed the freeway and injured four people early Monday, October 27th.
- 4 Injured in Wrong Way Crash on Interstate 10 in Phoenix
A driver was placed under arrest in Phoenix on Wednesday, October 22nd after she allegedly drove in the wrong direction on Interstate 10 for seven miles before causing a head-on collision the previous Friday.
- 7 Injured in Big Rig Crash; Spilled Molasses Closes Interchange
Seven people were injured after a four-vehicle crash, resulting in the overturning of a big rig truck carrying molasses early Wednesday, October 22nd.