Submit your auto case online and receive a 10% fee discount.
Tell us how we can fight for you!
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- Hit-And-Run Driver Sought after Killing Pedestrian
One pedestrian was killed and two other pedestrians were injured after a hit-and-run driver struck them with his vehicle on the morning of Monday, June 28th.
- This Week (July 25) in Product Recalls
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued an average of one recall per day over the past two weeks.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Injures 1 on the 15 Freeway in Escondido
A crash on the southbound 15 Freeway involving a big rig, a bus, and several other vehicles caused one injury and backed up traffic for miles during the morning rush Tuesday, July 22nd.
- Wrong-Way Driver Kills 2, Injures 3 on 210 Freeway
In what is becoming a scary trend, another wrong-way driver has caused a fatal crash, this time on the 210 Freeway in Rancho Cucamonga early Sunday, July 20th.
- Construction Worker Killed at Mission Viejo High School
A construction worker trying to hang a banner at Mission Viejo High School from a 30-foot-high scaffold was electrocuted after contacting live electrical wires on Thursday, July 17th.